Friday, February 14, 2014

Time Flies - no pun intended...

Well, well, well, time flies when you're having fun, how old is that saying? It appears I have not posted since the 6th, that doesn't seem right but could beeee....

Went to the Shell Factory on Saturday and bought a new kite, one I can carry in my purse or even in my pocket, I haven't been able to get it in the air yet, but still trying. Was able to fly on Monday and had a great time, HV and I got out for a little while and then we had to go back to work....Tuesday I had to do taxes for people and didn't get out early enough to fly, did try before work and was able to get Cranie up for a few minutes, but due to the crashes to the ground she needed to be repaired, (got to do that today). Wednesday didn't get to fly at all, it was my birthday and got taken out to lunch by the staff in the office at Church and then dinner and then choir practice, no go....Thursday we spent the day at the hospital, my sister was having chest pains and waited all day for tests and results, it was probably too cold and too windy anyway. (She is home and found her stress tests to be normal).  Today there was very little wind and I had a "birds nest" to un-do and repairs to be done. Cranie is repaired and ready to fly.

On Wednesday I got 3 kite bags for my birthday as well as gloves to protect my hands, I put all my kites in the bags today as well, now everyone has a home. The back of the Jeep is now nice and  clean and no more kites strewn everywhere.

Tomorrow should be a good day to fly, it shouldn't be too cold and hopefully there will be some wind.

 

Keep flyin', its good exercise and lots of fun.

(Check out these websites).
www.intothewind.com 

as well as

http://prismkites.com/products-sl-stowaway_parafoil.php