Sunday, June 03, 2007

Weight Loss Supplements

Weight Loss Supplements
By Jeff Toll
I am personally an overweight person, I am 205 pounds when I should be about 175 pounds. I have tried many name brand “clinically proven” diet pills and programs and have not had any good results from any of them. Most pills just cut your water weight without ever actually helping you when your main problem is – too much fat. The other products I have tried made me so sick to my stomach that I was just throwing up- so yea I guess they could work for getting you to lose weight, just not a safe way!

I’ll admit, working out is probably the best way to cut fatty weight down, but let’s face it; a lot of us just don’t have the time for it. America has the highest percentage of overweight people then any other country in the world. Why are we also so overweight? The main reason is because Americans work so hard, most people don’t get to work that nice 40 hour week and are caught up at work for 60+ hours a week. I myself am always kept late at the office and by the time I get home all I want to do is relax.

The fat pill that I have found to be most successful is Proactol. Proactol is as the other are- “clinically proven” but for the 1st time out of all of the pills I took, this one actually has started to work. I haven’t lost any significant weight yet but the results are very positive, about 5 pound within the last 2 weeks of taking proactol. Proactol is a clinically proven "fat binder". It absorbs the fat in foods and allows it to be passed directly through the body therefore avoiding the harmful build up of fatty deposits.

So for those of us who are too busy to work out every day and weight loss supplements are the best option, I would check out Proactol and see for yourself how nice the results can be.

You can read more about Proactol at a weight loss blog that I subscribed to- http://dropthefat.org/?p=4 This is where I originally found out about proactol.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jeff_Toll